Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:33:56 -0700

>i haven't seen 0080 so i'm going to assume you mean the Alex got stomped
>by something less than beam-weapons/heavy bazookas.. keep in mind that
>while the original RX-78 could shrug-off hits from Zaku 120mm machine
>guns consider what those guns were fireing.. untill after operation V
>there was nothing like a Mobile suit that a Zaku would have to face.. so
>thier ammo loads would likely reflect the types of targets they Would
>have to face.. tanks and fitghters with conventional armor plating..

Hmm... looks like you didn't see the original series or its movie
trilogy compilation either. One of the primary roles the Zaku I and IIs
played during the pre-Gundam phase of the war was ship killer. We are
talking about sink battleships that are well armored... probably better
than a mobile suit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0