Firestrtr9@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:41:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/00 8:37:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gusjae@channel1.com writes:

<< Bill,
 What big rifle are you talking about? Was it the same one I asked about a
 couple of days ago? If so, the wave vinyl kit does not have that either.
 Not sure about the old resin kit.
 When I come back from my honeymoon, I plan to scratch build one and see if a
 friend can cast it. I will keep the list posted. >>

I think it is the same rifle you were talking about a couple days ago. I'm
not 100% sure the rifle belongs to the wave kit. All I remember is that a
Gundam shop in San Francisco call "Sazabi" has a Sazabi model kit with this
rifle. Behind the kit there was the Wave box with the painting of the Sazabi
on it. It might have been the 1/72 Sazabi, I'm not sure.

Bill