Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:47:58 -0700

The Full Armor ZZ is not transformable. It comes with the Hyper-Mega Canon,
Core Fighter, Beam Sabre, Double Barrel Beam Rifles, Tons and tons of missle
packs all over the place: arms, chest, backpack...but it comes in as the
most expensive at 6000 YEN. The Regular ZZ is 4000 YEN, and the Zeta is
3000 YEN.

You can see the suit here:
http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/pramodel/mg/fa010s.shtml

as a whole, but the FAZZ makes me drool.

The Zeta is by far my favorite suit, so I'm biased towards that model.

You can read reviews by my friend, Mars Wong at:

http://www.gundam.com/models/review.cfm He's reviewed both the Zeta (MG),
and the Gundam ZZ (MG)

Ben Koshy ben@w3media.net
Technical Manager www.w3media.net
W3 International Media Ltd 604.871.9899 x388