BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:41:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/00 10:32:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< The decals you get are a mixture of Dry Transfer (rub on) and peel 'n
stick.
   Be very careful with the former, and remember how ugly the latter look...
 (What the heck is Bandai's problem with wet transfer decal

  Yuck!, I hate wet transfer decals. They are nerve wracking and very easy to
over soak, even while being careful. I like dry transfer's. At least for my
taste's, the peel and stick look fine, when properly smoothed down.

Aaron