BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:30:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/00 10:12:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phil_abramowitz@msn.com writes:

<< I don't see this as a reason to start a panic - kids will be
 kids and the older fans who discover Gundam or grow older while watching the
 UC series will appreciate the finer points. It's a bit unreasonable to
 expect kids 1/3 my age to care as much about the politcs as the Mobile Suit
 fighting - But whenever I get email that asks me about other Gundam series I
 point them right at all the AnimeVillage UC titles. >>

  Same here. Everyone was a kid. Kids that watch GW, will eventually mature
and watch UC. They may not appercite it now, but GW will get them hooked and
then when they mature, they will probably like and appercite UC.

Aaron