Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:49:35 EDT

Finally I save enough money for another MG kit, but I am still undecided on
which MG to get. So now I am asking for your valuable suggestions.
I narrowed down my choices to Zeta, ZZ, and the ZZ full armor. Although I am
leaning toward the ZZ, I heard that the platic of this model make painting
very difficult. Also some people said the poseability of ZZ is greatly
limited by its backpack. but i think the price of this kit is the most
reasonable.
As for the Zeta, almost everyone criticizes it being fragile and has short
arms.
Well, should I wait for the Full Armor ZZ? Is it transformable? What
gimmicks does it have?

Thank you for your valuable suggestions!