Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:44:42 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Tomino's Gundam is, frankly, PRO-WAR. It doesn't necessarily approve of
> the guys who start the fighting, but it damn sure endorses fighting back.
> This strikes me as a defensible position - at least when you're dealing
> with a Hitler or a Genghis Khan - but it's not exactly what I'd call pacifism.
>
> -- Mark

indeed, like the kind of pacifisim that would lead a young woman in way
over her head to surrender her newly re-built nation while men and women
are dying to defend it becasue she couldn't find the will to seek a
middle ground between her father's ideal of absolute pacifisim and the
war-like ways of her neighbors

*sigh* it's been said before but i'll say it again, "Relena no Baka!"

-Les
"they won't attack"... "why not?".. "Because this is the Sanq kingdom,
there's no fighting here" >_<

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse