Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:38:38 -0500

for me, what got me started in Gundam wa actually Macross.. or more
specifically a desire to play an RPG using Macross mecha

http://www.steelfalcon.com/Mecha/gundam.shtml

this was something i stumbled upon while perusing a site dedicated to
making Palladium-rules compatable Macross designs usch as those in
Macross Plus and Macross 7.. this i found about 4 or 5 years ago and
after a little cursory searching and finding little about the series i
promptly filed it into the back of my mind and that was that.. until the
first rumors began circulatoing that Gundam Wing would be airing on
Cartoon network's Toonami line-up.. that's when the name-recognition hit
"Gundam? hmmm.. gundam, gunda, gundam.. GUNDAM!? the big robot with
the fighter in it's chest that's armed like a battleship an has those
mino-whatskies that fark-up radar? i'm THERE!" and after that i just
IN-HALED Gundam "grrrr, grrr.. Gundam.Com? RAAR! *CHOMP!* grrrr, grrr
MechaDomain? RAAR! *CHOMP CHOMP* GundamProject? *HA-Le-lu-jah,
HA-Le-lu-jah*" so by the time G-Wing finally did start showing i was
farily well-rounded in my knowledge of Gundam.. but i still liked
watching Heero with that perpetually slightly-pissed look on his face
blowing stuff up left and right ^_^

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse