Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:09:41 -0400

Whatever happens to her? After ZZ Gundam, I mean. I read the synopsis on
Gundamproject.com(It's not supposed to be the best Gundam series, so
spoiling myself was no big deal) and it states the Minerva dissiapears
leaving a decoy behind. Now this is interesting. If her fate is undecided,
anybody think that the last surviving Zabi could emerge again?
Maybe she could get some of the remaining Axis followers, or join up with
the Jupiter Energy fleet, since there certainly loopholes in the Gundam
continuity in which these events could happen..."Duchy of Zabi" anyone?

Chris