fsjmk (fsjmk@uaf.edu)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:05:22 -0800

>OK, I keep hearing about this place, but I've never been there, what's the
>address to it?
>Do they have descent prices?

Just ordered one RX-78 MSIA and one Zeta Gundam MSIA from them recently. Even
though neither of these were in stock, they snapped them both up from the
manufactor and will be sending them out tomorrow. So from the time it took for
me to contact them to the time they got my order in stock was about a week.
The total for that order (including shipping to the USA) was about 4000 yen
(around $36). Someone want to tell me if that's a fair price?