Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:42:18 -0400

<SNIP>

> Well, I'm pretty sure it was MG kit. Unless 1/144 Sazabi came in PG size
box. It
> did feel like building 1/144 in some areas though since it was so simple.
> I think you were way too careful about building this kit. All the pieces
were
> big and constructions were simple. Specially, it's leg and arm. Leg had
about 10
> pieces and arm had less then that.

<INSERT>

Are you telling me that there was only 10 pieces for the leg assambly?
There are more pieces involved for assembling the foot alone!!

> It might had more trees then other MG. But, it was because of it's size,
not
> because of it had more parts.
> But, I understand it could take up to 8 hours if you were sanding and
filling up
> gaps with putty. May be painting it same time

Just snipping and trimming, no puttying or painting involved, but still took
12-13 hours.

> All the joints worked very nicely on mine. Only disappointing area were
the
> Funnel.
> Anyway, everyone could have different opinions.
>
> Danny

I think your original posting saying that you only spent 2-3 hours on the
kit was probably a typo, but meant 12-13 hours instead. If not, then you
must've just ripped the pieces off of the trees.

- Thomas -
eBay seller I.D.: msvgundam
msgundam@mediaone.net