Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:24:53 -0700

>What catalog? I didn't get any catalog in my Sazabi.
>
>Danny

There's a catalog about the size of recent Bandai plastic model catalogs
(about 8.5 x 11" or so), forgot what was on the cover, might be the MG
Gundam v1.5. Inside pages feature mostly new releases like the MG FAZZ,
MG Sazabi, etc. I got a copy in each of the MG Sazabi kit I ordered from
Rainbow Ten. Where did you get your MG Sazabi from?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0