Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:10:00 -0700

>Um, who are you talking about? Hikaru? I'm seem to recall that in the end,
>he ends up marrying Misa, and they both invite Minmei to go with them on the
>Megaroad-01, which she agrees to.
>
>Roland

Hmm, either that episode is missing on the DVD, or this was from the Macross
movie or Robotech? I vaguely recall this ending too, which was why I was so
surprised when I saw that the TV series ended with Minmei leaving Hikaru and
the relationship between Misa and Hikaru remained unresolved.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0