Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:49:06 -0700

>http://www.wbs.ne.jp/bt/models/english/index.html I think the prices are
>what you would pay if you were in Japan.
>
>-No Pants

The one thing that's not so cool is their recently instituted policy of
charging a commission fee if your overseas order is under 2 or 3,000 yen.
It doesn't bother me since my order almost always go over that amount,
but it is a factor to consider if your order is not large enough to waive
the commission.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0