Benjamin Liptak (liptak@NSPEmail.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:38:0 -0500

Okay, so I'm looking up the specs for all these MS and come across the Mark
II RX-178 "Gundam" except that it's not made out of gundarium. Instead it
is constructed of a titanium alloy/ceramic composite. Funny thing though,
the G-defensor is made of gundarium...

it's constructed from. If I'm wrong, I guess I'll just go slap a v-fin on
my dog and call him a gundam!

Also, in the first episode of wing - everyone calls heero's MS a Gundam. I
may be confused, but I thought that the Tallgeese was the first MS and that
OZ MS's were built from that design. The five engineers had only designed
the Zero one, but had not built it. So, if nobody had seen a gundam before
operation shooting star, how did everyone know immediately that the new MS
on earth were Gundams????

-ben