M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:25:18 GMT

Thanks. Four more for you:

         9) Of all the upcoming Gundam video games, which one has you most
excited....and why?

        10) (WACKY question) If the Feds had the SDF-1 (NO Valks....loaded
with GMs), would that have changed the course of the OYW at all? Or would
Zeon's Colony Laser have 'taken care' of that?

        11) Were the Blue Destiny series really that good MS?

        12) How many cities were on the Moon...and which ones were Zeon
supporters?

Thanks, old boy!

"SEIG ZEON!!!!!!!!!"