Mpau25@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:49:48 EDT

I have to admit, I got hooked on Gundam through 0083 also, I remember wandering into Newtype Hobbies in SF back when I was around 15 or 16 and Newtype Hobbies was still located in the guy's basement. But anyways me and my friends wandered into that store looking for macross models and I saw 0083 playing on his TV, I was hooked ever since. I began watching gundam with the 0083 series in raw japanese and quickly gave up my search for macross models to make room for my gunpla obsession that would ensue...ehhehe.... its been about 9 years since I've been into Gundam and I admit that I enjoyed wing when I first saw it a couple of years back, but the countless re-runs on toonami and all the wing newbie postings can be a bit wearisome at times. Even with all that, I'm glad that GUndam's catching on and I hope that it isn't just a fad that will come and then go.

Matt Pau