Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:51:14 -0700

Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler challenges,

>The Name that Gundam Game! I've got 34images with a variety of Gundams on
>them, and you get to to ID them.

  Gee, this shouldn't be hard. ;-)

>Number 1:
>Back Row: Double Zeta, F-91
>Front Row: Zeta, Nu, NT-1 Alex, GP-03, God

  Very much not to scale. ;-)

>Number 3:
>Back row: unknown, Wing Zero, Wing, unknown
>Middle row: God?, unknown, Victory?, Double Zeta
>Front row: Zeta, RX-178, RX-78-2

  I think the mystery Gundams in the top row would be an early draft of
the Gundam X (note the ear vents) and Okawara's take on the V Gundam (in
which case, it's the only one out of broadcast order). The middle row is
the God Gundam, Shining Gundam, V2 Gundam, and ZZ.

>Number 4:
>1st Row: RX-78, Ball, Guntank?, Ez-8, GM Quel, Hyaku Shiki, GP-01fb GP-02

  In order: RX-78-2 Gundam, Ball, RMV-1 Guntank II, Ez8, Blue Destiny
unit 2, MSR-100 Hyaku Shiki Kai, GP-01Fb, GP02A.

>2nd Row: V Buster, unknown, unknown, Nu, X, Wing, Wing Zero, God

  V2 Buster, Gundam F90, F90 D Type, Nu Gundam, Gundam X, Wing, Wing
Zero, God Gundam.

>3rd Row: unknown, ReGZ?, Char's Zaku II, Shin Matsanuga Zaku II, Black
>Trinary Zaku II, Zaku Tank, Asparous, unknown

  Okawara's lame-o Full Armor Gundam Mk. III, Fujita's Prototype Z
Gundam, Char's Zaku, Shin Matsunaga's R-1 Zaku, the Black Trinary's R-1A
Zaku, Zaku Tank, Apsaras, MSN-01 Psycommu System Zaku High Mobility Type.

>4th Row: Gyan, Zakurello, Zeong, Quebley, Quebley Mk. II, Gelgoog Marine?,
>Char's Gelgoog?, Gelgoog Cannon

  Gyan, Zakrello, Perfect Zeong, Qubelely, Qubelely Mk. III, Gato's
Gelgoog, Gelgoog Jaeger, Johnny Ridden's High Mobility Type Gelgoog.

>5th Row: unknown, unknown, HLV, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown

  Gazu R & L, The O, HLV, Hamma Hamma, MS-08TX[EXAM] Efreet Kai, NZ-000
Quin Mantha, MSK-008 Dijeh.

>6th Row: unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown

  Gyunei's Jagd Doga, some form of Musai, the Reyullura from CCA, the
Azzam, Garma Zabi's Dopp, and some colony laser weapon or another
(probably Gryps 2, the Titans' colony laser).

-- Mark