MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:52:51 EDT

Misa, the II guy got the fighter pilot, Isamu got Myung(Well, sort of) Max
got Miria(Although they kind of split up a little)and Basara's like Tenchi,
he's got so many females surrounding him(Syvil, Mylene, the Biker girl, the
flower girl, Mylene's sister in the movie) that he has absolutely no idea
what to do...

What happened to Max and Miriya by the end of 7? did they stay together or split up?

Jason