MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:45:02 EDT

In a message dated 08/14/2000 4:14:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

<< You know, I think all this Kou-bashing is pretty uncool. Beating a dead
 horse to the ground is only fun for so long. I mean, if you want to whine
 about how pussywhipped and sucky an anime hero is, look no further than
 Macross. Here's a guy who's even more indecisive when it comes to women,
 and look what happened to him in the end - both women left him. At least
 Kou managed to keep Nina in the end.

What are you talking about? Macross or Macross 7?? I thought Misa and
Hikaru got married..

Jason