Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:20:03 -0700

>> Viz had the 0083 filmbook and they started translating Kondo's manga
>version
>> of 0079, but stopped releasing it earlier this year. I think they blamed
>> the lack of sales for stopping the series.
>
>If this is indeed true then I am EXTREMELY dissapointed. Being a huge fan of
>0079 I really wanted to see all of the manga released.

This won't be the first time Viz has pulled the plug on something they
started. Remember a mag called "Game On! USA"? That mag didn't even last
a whole year. I had a subscription that went unfulfilled. After being
put on hold for almost an hour, Viz told me they'd send me a check to
refund me for the unfulfilled issues. To this day (over 3 years later) I
still haven't got the damn check.

>I never read the
>novels, does anyone know where I can find them? I heard they were pretty
>different from the series, but I still really want to read them.

The novels show up on eBay at least once a month and usually don't go for
much, you can probably get the whole set (3 books) for about 10 bucks.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0