Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:11:16 EDT

I just finished my MG GP01 last week. From the picture I saw of the new HG
GP01, I feel that the MG version has better proportion than the HG. The
upper legs of the HG are just too short, that makes the body look bulky. The
knee caps of the HG are fixed, unlike the separate knee caps of the MG.
In my opinion, the GP02A has the worst design of all the Gundams in the 0083
series. I just hate those two huge rocket boosters and big feet! I just hope
Bandai will never make any more GP02a.