Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:30:00 +0800

I beg half of these are wrong...... I can't be bothered to look it up, can
someone give the correct answers??
Answers:

Number 4:
1st Row: RX-78, Ball, Guntank 2, Ez-8, BD-2, Hyaku Shiki kai, GP-01fb GP-02
2nd Row: V Buster, F90, F90d, Nu, X, Wing, Wing Zero, God
3rd Row: FA Mark III , Proto Zeta, Char's Zaku II, Shin Matsanuga Zaku II, Black
Trinary Zaku II, Zaku Tank, Asparous, psycho (high-mobility) zaku???
4th Row: Gyan, Zakurello, Zeong, Quebley, Quebley Mk. II, Gato's Gelgoog??,
Gelgoog JG, Johnny's high-mobility Gelgoog
5th Row: unknown, The-O, HLV, Haman x 2, exam ifreet kai, unknown, unknown
6th Row: unknown, musai, rerulla??, azzam?, unknown, colony lasar??!!

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry