Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:16:14 -0700

Here's something fun =)
The Name that Gundam Game! I've got 34images with a variety of Gundams on
them, and you get to to ID them. The first two are relatively easy, because
you get full body pictures in one, and the second is in color. The third is
a bit trickier, because its uncolored, and the last one involves SD
characters.
Scroll down for the answers and see how much of a mech head you are. For a
real challenge, try it without having to rely on the Mechadomain or your
Gundam books. Personally, I can ID everything in the first two, but there
are a few that have me stumped on the third and fourth ones, so Burke, Mark,
anybody, feel free to fill in what I can't.

So, Number 1:
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/display.php?image=gundam150.jpg&imagex=1039&
imagey=704

Number 2:
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/display.php?image=w87.jpg&imagex=800&imagey=
600

Number 3:
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/display.php?image=g53-1.jpg&imagex=694&image
y=1000

Number 4:
http://www.wingzero.net/archive/display.php?image=w04.jpg&imagex=800&imagey=
600

Number 1:
Back Row: Double Zeta, F-91
Front Row: Zeta, Nu, NT-1 Alex, GP-03, God

Number 2:
Back row: Nu, RX-78-2, GP-01
Front Row: Double Zeta, Zeta, F-91, NT-1 Alex

Number 3:
Back row: unknown, Wing Zero, Wing, unknown
Middle row: God?, unknown, Victory?, Double Zeta
Front row: Zeta, RX-178, RX-78-2

Number 4:
1st Row: RX-78, Ball, Guntank?, Ez-8, GM Quel, Hyaku Shiki, GP-01fb GP-02
2nd Row: V Buster, unknown, unknown, Nu, X, Wing, Wing Zero, God
3rd Row: unknown, ReGZ?, Char's Zaku II, Shin Matsanuga Zaku II, Black
Trinary Zaku II, Zaku Tank, Asparous, unknown
4th Row: Gyan, Zakurello, Zeong, Quebley, Quebley Mk. II, Gelgoog Marine?,
Char's Gelgoog?, Gelgoog Cannon
5th Row: unknown, unknown, HLV, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown
6th Row: unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler