BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:46:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/00 12:03:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I've been shying away from the 0083 models because they're supposed to be
 pretty bad, but I've heard that the Gerbera Tetra is an exception. However,
 I'd like to read a few more opinions on this kit before I purchase it...

  Well, I know nothing about the 0083 kits, but an HGUC GP01 is going to be
released sometime this Month, so I'd get that instead of the original GP01
kit.

  Since my MG GP01 kit is so fragile, I am hoping the HGUC kit is one dang
good kit! :) I hope Bandai eventually releases the GP02 as well.