Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:40:14 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: ROBOTICK <jercar@aristotle.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: French Translation

> oops. substitute "after" for "with." And, using that I'm going to guess
> the meaning of coeur to be "soul".

*cracks open the deeply-buried Frenchness of his self*

Haven't bothered with French for a while, even on family occasions, but
let's see:

> > "On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essential est invisible pour les
> yeux."

You had it almost right. "One can't see well with the heart. (Coeur is
heart.) The essential isn't visible to the eyes." I'm not sure what that
means, but that's what it translates to. =) (The first part makes sense,
mind.)

- dom