Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:10:33 -0400

What happens in Moon crisis?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 5:48 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Turn A a failure?

>There's also some gaps in the established timeline itself. Isn't there
>something like 30 years between CCA and F91, and another 30 between that
and
>V? AFAIK all that populates those gaps are side stories, lots of room for
>something big and shiny and new.

The 30 years between CCA and F91 is supposed to be a period of (almost)
total peace, which explains how the Feds have gotten so weak. I think
Moon Crisis takes place between CCA and F91, as does F90. As for the
period between F91 and V, you've got Crossbone Gundam.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"