ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:04:56 -0500

oops. substitute "after" for "with." And, using that I'm going to guess
the meaning of coeur to be "soul".
----- Original Message -----
From: "ROBOTICK" <jercar@aristotle.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 4:02 PM
Subject: [gundam] OT: French Translation

Somebody help me out with this translation. After my first year of French,
I'm going to guess it means something similar to "One does not see well
after the <coeur>. The essential is invisible to the eyes." I have this
feeling I'm way off. BTW, has any Gundam aired in Europe yet? I plan on
being an exchange student to England next year.