ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:48:10 -0500

What series' have the smallest and largest MS's? Of the models I have, the
ones from V Gundam are smallest, and the one from Turn A is largest.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Doom4duke@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Bandai Wing & EW model kits

In a message dated 8/13/00 1:05:08 PM, msgundam@mediaone.net writes:

<<Has anyone noticed that all 5 of the 1/100 EW line of Gundams are a bit

smaller/shorter than the 5 1/100 Wing Gundams?>>

I didn't notice that. I know they are small but I didn't know they were
that
small. I wonder if the !/144 Wing kits are bigger than the 1/144 EW kits.
The only way to find out is to compare my Deathscythe-Hell with my Wing
Zero
Custom, Nataku, and Tallgeese 3.
Michael