Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:35:05 -0700

>Did the PG Zeta include the catalog?, I can't remember if it did or didn't.
>Does anybody have an extra one or are willing to sell?
>

>- Thomas -
>eBay seller I.D.: msvgundam
>msgundam@mediaone.net

AFAIK the PG Zeta only comes with a hologram card, which is a 1st-pressing
exclusive. The MG Sazabi comes with a Bandai 2000 catalog for Gundam kits
(features mainly new releases), if you are talking about the MG catalog
Gus just got, it comes with 1st pressing kits of the MG ZZ.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0