CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:29:54 -0400

That was the stock as of last Thursday afternoon, when I was there. The
owners/employees were saying that the kits go almost as fast as they arrive.
The others series kits however are slow movers and are not selling very fast.
As I wrote the selection is poor right now. If you get to know them it is
possible that they will "hold/reserve" items for you as they do for
me........... It seems that I am getting a new kit(s) about every 3-4 weeks
then waiting for a another shipment, from the distributor, and hoping that
something I want, and asked them to hold, arrives in the order.
It is slow and frustrating BUT better than no items in the Keene area at all.

Good Luck at KSC this fall.

Chris