Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:06:21 -0400

When I was there last June, they had a few Titans MG Mark II(One of which I
bought) No Wing kits whatsoever(Except an SD BB Musha Heavyarms custom)1/144
Turn As and Flats, a first Grade Zaku II(Char type)1/100 Turn As and Sumos,
and a few older kits(Char's Rick Dias and Dressein) The kits that you
mention as currently being at the store, were these stocked after June?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of CHRIS DRAKIOTES
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 12:45 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Gundams at Toy City in Keene, NH

I live in Keene.
Toy City's selection is very limited right now, they are having trouble
getting
a steady supply because of the current GW "mania".
Currently at the store , if memory serves correctly, 3 different EW kits, 2
Gundam kits, 2 MG's of UC, I think and various 1/144 scale kits of other
series/anime. I was told that a "new" shipment is due at the end of this
week.

Chris
AKA: Drak

Chris Maier wrote:

> Does anybody know what Gundam model kits they currently have in stock at
Toy