CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:45:14 -0400

I live in Keene.
Toy City's selection is very limited right now, they are having trouble getting
a steady supply because of the current GW "mania".
Currently at the store , if memory serves correctly, 3 different EW kits, 2 V
Gundam kits, 2 MG's of UC, I think and various 1/144 scale kits of other
series/anime. I was told that a "new" shipment is due at the end of this week.

Chris
AKA: Drak