Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:44:16 CDT

>Anyway, I personally think that gundam
>has too much politics/tactics and not enough action. A 8 or 9 years old
>kid
>is not going to figure out what is going on (especially the Cima fleet, it
>was
>a nightmare for me to explain...). This will restrict gundam to certain
>groups of people, it is not made to target a wide audience. Although it is
>long lasting cartoon (for now) but it will never capture more than a few %
>of
>the world's population.

Perhaps it is better that way. If you try to get a wide audience you would
lose what makes gundam great, a healthy mix of politics, tactics, and action
(there is always at least one mecha battle during an episode). But I
understand what you are getting at. O_O cartoon...really, gundam is an
anime. ^_^

-No Pants