Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:13:47 -0400

The mechs in X are EXTREMELY deriative.
The Daughtress is pretty much a GM rip-off, then we have:
Grandine=Big Zam/Azzam
RMS-006Jenice= MS-06 Zaku
RMS-007 Juragg= MS-07 Gouf
RMS-009 Septem=MS-09 Dom
(Notice that all these mechs have similar model numbers to their UC
counterparts!)
RMS-014 Octave-Ms-14 Geloog
There's also an MS that looks a lot like the Zeong during the introduction
in Episode one of X.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Dom Tetreault
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 9:58 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Turn A a failure?

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Maier <oom9@crosswinds.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 9:47 AM

> Didn't Axis become Neo-Zeon...and the asteroid itself get blown up thanks
> Amuro?

Ya, just read a CCA summary. No more Zeons. Sorta. =)

Incidentally, I've been trying to dig up pics of the supporting mecha in X.
Is it just me or is the Jenice a funked-around Zaku IIF? Hell, even the
model number is just about the same. (I'm not sure what the Daughtress is
ripped off from. Maybe the Gyan.)

- dom