Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:49:10 EDT

I ordered mine from HLJ the other day,half way through construction i noticed
that the clear plastic backbone of the face(part K-1) was missing. I had
throughly checked all the individual plastic bags that the kit came in and
the only time i opened it was ontop of a fairly large sized table,so the
thing couldnt have fallen off. Could bandai have screwed up and i cant finish
it?Does Bandai offer a sort of replacement part for parts that the assembly
line missed in putting in the kit?Can anyone help me?

                            -frustrated mech man,Jimbo