Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:54:29 -0500

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> To make things interesting, this faction could have a new type of Mobile
> Suit and since Bandai/Sunrise needs a Gundam, to call it a Gundam show, the
> Feds. and Zeon's would have to steal some of this faction's new MS
> technology, to create a Gundam to keep this faction's attention diverted,
> while they start production on a new mass produced Mobile Suit, that replaces
> the aging?, GM line. This line would have a different name, but serve the
> purpose that GM's do.

isn't there already several successors to the GM? like the Jegan and
Javlin and what have you?

> This could be set far in the Future in the UC time line, to avoid conflicts
> with the already set in stone Gundam shows.
>
> Aaron

yes But.. who will the second or even first factions be? near as i can
figure from OYW to CCA Zeon and it's cuccessors get too seriously
thumped after each series and movie to be much of a threat and afterr
that we have the Crossbone Vanguards and after that the Zanscar Empire..
heck we don't even know if the Federation survives as a major power on
into V Gundam.. a third faction is a great idea but who are you going to
pit them against in this far future UC Gundam show?

-Les

oh, and the AC calender as only go to AC 196.. the AD calander is up to
2000

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse