Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:07:46 +0800

> Right, I noticed this. Well, some people need to be trained to fight in
>space, right? Going into space is no big deal in Gundam, so shouldn't all MS
>pilots be trained in space combat? May be that's part of Kou's problem?
>Aaron

not really. I wouldn't waste precious money training garrison squads on
earth for space combat, since they are supposed to stay on earth. And
then, there is the fact that not all MS's are designed for space. GM's,
particularly, are modified for environments (Fed suits), just like the
Zaku.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486