Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:35:56 CDT

Well perhaps the one year war could be extended 6 months (As i recall the
100 year war was a few years longer), thus allowing Zeon and Feds to
dispatch these invaders. The invaders could steal the gundam technology (all
they would have had is MS's). Then they could make their own "gundams".

-No Pants