Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:05:34 -0400

I've been wondering...are they less powerful than the RX-78-2? I've always
thought of the 79 series as sort of an enhanced GM and nothing more
really....besides, they don't have the "amphibious" ability of the 78
series(Being able to operate both on ground and in space-although I've seen
pics of Blue Destiny 2 and 3 in space...so that might be different) and also
you have the removal of the core block system. Plus, having them being
significantly less powerful makes them more believable in the One-Year-War
setting of events...