Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:26:54 -0500

more for the "famous lines you'll never hear in Gundam" list

Casval Daikun when announcing the formation of the Neo-Zeon nation: We
are the things that were and shall be again.

Zechs to OZ after wiping out a whole squadron of Taurus Mobile Dolls:
Yeah.. alright you primative screwheads Listen Up! (holds up dobergun)
This, is my BOOM STICK!!

Herro to Treize after meeting him in his Luxumborg castle: Well He-lo
Mister Fancy-Pants... i got news fur you pal you ain't leading but two
things right now..

Gato after stealing GP02: HAHAHAHA.. Thank You Generous Hosts! HAHAHA!

Zechs after fighting off OZ in TallGeese: Good? Bad? I'm the guy with
the Dobergun

Qatre after blowing up a space colony: Good? Bad? i'm the guy with the
Twin Buster Rifle

Kou in GP03 after hearing one to many Glorious Zeon and decadent
Federation speeches from Gato: *ZAP!* Good? Bad? i'm the guy with the
Mega-particle cannon

Amuro looking at himself in the mirror after killing Lalah: I'm Okay,
i'm okay.. (mirror image reaches out and grbs Amuro) O-kay? O-kay?! we
just stabbed our girlfriend thorugh the cockpit with a beam saber...
does that sound O-Kay to you?

Herro to Relena: Gimme some suger baby.

WuFei after using Shen-Long's Dragon-Fang for the first time: Groovy!

any non-Gundam MS pilot firing on a Gundam: what a piece of armor this
is!

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse