CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:37:03 -0400

Remember it is a limited selection and if I recall correctly most were GW kits,
very few if any of another series type and they were HG 1/100 and 1/144 kits no
MG's.

Chris
Who had his wife say "What are you buying that crap for?" and replied, "Well
what do you call that item you just got at the mall?", and is now in the dog
house.