BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:28:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/00 7:01:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< Hang on a sec, guys. I have an HG Zeta Gundam. What do you mean that they
 should do a HGUC one? What's the difference?! A label? >>

  Well, so do I. Don't get me started on this! :) Well, the white parts where
not white, but a greenish white, Ugh, I hate this color.

  Its kind of floppy in MS and Wave Rider mode. There's other minor
improvment's it needs. I glued mine in MS mode, because it was so floppy.

  There needs to be an HG UC RX-78-2 Gundam as well.

Aaron