Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:18:20 -0400

Yo yo,

        This week I am buying a dreamcast! Yea! So, I will get Giren's Ambition.
How different are the menu's from the one's on James Boren's website. I
found it for 60 Dollars (Pretty Cheap for an Import) and will buy it and
have my friend make me a Utopia bootdisk. How can I download those level's?
And will anyone be willing to help me? (;_;) I would greatly appricate it.
Thanks,
Peter Kurpiewski (His real name comes out! *gasp*)
mailto:Meowth22@worldnet.att.net

"...and here's the Jefferson Family, who moved up from the east side to
finally get a piece of the pie." Mafia!