Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:56:47 +0800

At 09:47 AM 8/12/00 -0400, you wrote:
>From what I understand, the High Grade Zeta is very inaccurate-they made it
>closer to Sentinel's Zetaplus than they did to the actual Zeta from the
>anime.

Actually, the HG zeta was based on the zetaplus kit, I think. That
explains the VERY inaccurate retcon whatever it is of the wings. Recycled
kits, anyone?

I have both, and there is no way to deny the fact that both kit designs are
very closely related.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486