Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:32:19 -0400

In Japan was Turn A Gundam considered a ratings failure? I'm asking because
I wonder after the failure of X and perhaps Turn A that Sunrise would be
willing to gamble on a new Gundam series, and I just wanted to confirm that
Turn A was a failure.
 I'd rather not have Gundam end up like Doctor Who....that show suffered
from some serious ratings falls in the mid-to-late 80s and despite a TV
movie has been pretty much dead for over a decade, even though it is
considered a British icon and people are demanding a new series.

Chris