Matt Penn (grubber_matt@yahoo.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 05:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- Roland Thigpen <jenius@unspacy.org> wrote:
> I don't know. I've really liked the last few
> episodes (especially today's and the two before),
> and besides, Universe has the coolest character in
> the series, Kiyone. Sorry, but out of all the
> characters, I like her best....followed probably by
> Ryoko.

Yeah, Kiyone grows on you after a while. It's true
she seems to be the most sane member of the cast
(well, up there with Yosho, anyway) and is noted for
being the only female not entered in the Tenchi
Sweepstakes. That alone is something to be admired.

-Matt

--
"Well, two outta three ain't bad."
"It is if you're the third!"