Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:00:49 +0800

Personally, I think the "spear" weapon design comes from C.V MS not the VSBR
of F91. I don't know about anything else that they share in common...

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,