Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:31:10 -0500

wow.. you really are the gundam god :)

thanks for the info, and anothe thing, excellent work with the Giren's
Greed stuff, makes me wish i had a Playstation and could read/speak
Japanese.. being able to make the kind of interesting history/altering
desicions that seem possible in this game make me wonder why we can't
have cool stuff like this in america

-Les
btw.. finaly nailed down what i like most about your MS renditions.. the
torsos are smaller it seems in proportion to the rest of the unit
compared to other illustrations, which gives them a chunky/stocky feel..
yours look more sleek and dangerous.

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse