Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:57:20 -0700

ZeonChar writes,

>If this is indeed true then I am EXTREMELY dissapointed. Being a huge fan of
>0079 I really wanted to see all of the manga released.

  It's pretty likely the series will start up again shortly. The graphic
novels have been selling well, and the timing for a Gundam comic series
is certainly much better now that Wing is on the air. With the first
Gundam television series slated to arrive early next year, Gundam 0079
should go over like gangbusters.

-- Mark